From: jakrzy@ss2.magec.com (James A. Krzyzanowski)
Subject: Re: Contract Work Wanted: MS Access, VB, HTML, C/C++, SQL Server, Network Consulting, Novell, Windows NT/95/3.1x, UNIX
Date: 1997/01/10
Date: 1997-01-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

James B. Shaw (jshaw@metronet.com) wrote:
: The Applied Technology Group is a technical consulting company
: specializing in computer installations and support, software
: development, technical writing, and training. We are a group of
: professionals with backgrounds in computer science, electrical
: engineering, physics, and technical education. We are currently
: soliciting new business and contracts can be arranged on an
: hourly or fixed rate basis.

: Areas of Expertise:
: 	Hardware Installation/Setup
: 	Software Development
: 	Database Programming
: 	Network Consulting
: 	Internet Connectivity
: 	Technical Support
: 	Technical Training/Writing
: 	Program Management
: 	Scientific/Analytic Methods Development

: Technical Skills:
: 	Programming Languages: Visual Basic, HTML, C++, C, SQL, Assembly
: 	Database Applications: MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL Server
: 	Operating Systems: Windows NT/95/3.1x, DOS, UNIX
: 	Networks: Novell, TCP/IP, Client/Server Model, Winsock

Not to be a smart a** or anything; but why would you go out of your way to
post this to comp.lang.ada and then NOT list Ada programming language under
technical skills?

--
Not necessarily the opinion of the company...
         James A. Krzyzanowski - Senior Software Engineer - AFATDS