From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Ada culture & pictures.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:36:20 GMT
Date: 2005-09-30T06:36:20+00:00	[thread overview]

Randy Brukardt wrote:

> You clearly didn't try hard enough. There are *lots* of pictures on
> ada-auth.org. But they don't have much to do with Ada (they're recording our
> various meetings). There are a couple of articles with diagrams in the grab
> bag section. And of course the folder and file icons in the VCS are
> "pictures". But the site is *very* vanilla, as it is intended for people
> actively working on creating and/or implementing the Ada standard. There
> isn't any money, time, or need for anything fancy. Anyone coming there that
> isn't creating or implementing the Ada standard is probably in the wrong
> place. Use www.adaic.org, www.adapower.com, or www.adaworld.com instead.

Actually, I use ada-auth.org frequently to get to the on-line ARM at adaic.org.
It's 2 clicks from ada-auth.org, and 3 from adaic.org (4 to get to the contents,
which is where ada-auth.org takes you).

I know, I know, I should bookmark the ARM. One of these days I will.

--
Jeff Carter
"There's no messiah here. There's a mess all right, but no messiah."