From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: GUI development: Windex vs. GTK vs. Anything else
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 02:20:20 GMT
Date: 2001-01-03T02:20:20+00:00	[thread overview]

>Also needed is a graphical mixing counsole, which attempts to look like a
>simplified real mixer, meaning vertical sliders, and knobs, which I want so
  Some years ago I captured some video shots, then displayed those with
appropriate code to follow the mouse & move things.  That was for a video
editor in MSDOS and, IMHO, looked pretty good.  Would a "GUI by Netscape"
with Java applet portable interface, talking to a (nearly) system
independent back end, be a reasonable approach?