From: mg@dsd.camb.inmet.com (Mitch Gart)
Subject: Re: Linking Ada with X
Date: 1996/10/21
Date: 1996-10-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jose Miguel Espadero Guillermo (jespa@jumilla.dtf.fi.upm.es) wrote:

:   2. Where can I find that file (var.o) or where can I get the function
:      do_varargs (it's written on C).

The file var.c is in the binding and the "build" command script compiles
it and puts it into the right place.  The instructions that come with x11ada,
from http://www.inmet.com/~mg/x11ada/x11ada.html, say to execute "build" as
one of the steps of setting up the binding.  So if you followed these
instructions everything should be there.  Also notice the special instructions
for building X11Ada on a non-Sun platform.

- Mitch Gart