From: stt@henning.camb.inmet.com (Tucker Taft)
Cc: spencera@helios.uoregon.edu
Subject: Re: Please, Not MachTen! (Was: learning Ada on a Mac)
Date: 1996/08/14
Date: 1996-08-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Spencer Smith (spencera@helios.cs.uoregon.edu) wrote:
: ...
: Does anyone know of any such? Validated would be best, but I'm will ing
: to beta if I can work with Ada. (hey, that kinda rhymes. Huh-huck!)

We have an "alpha" version of our Ada->Java-byte-code compiler for
the Mac.  You can get it from:

   http://www.inmet.com/javadir/download/

It does not require MachTen, but it does require a Web browser
that supports Java, or Sun's "JDK."

: Please e-mail me with any info that you might have. I'm all ears. Well,
: mostly ears, I have eyes too. And a hand, well, two hands. Oh, hell,
: it's just a metphor anyway!

: -Spencer Smith
: spencera@helios.uoregon.edu

Intermetrics, Inc.  Cambridge, MA  USA