From: bobduff@world.std.com (Robert A Duff)
Subject: Re: GNAT vs other compilers
Date: 1996/08/09
Date: 1996-08-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <dewar.839546529@schonberg>, Robert Dewar <dewar@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
>P.S. This is pushing the limits of what is appropriate to this newsgroup,
>but, I think, no more than Dave is pushing them :-)

I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but *I* don't see anything wrong
with this discussion.  Lots of people on this group want to know stuff
about various vendor's Ada products, so why can't the vendors tell them?
It's not like you guys are hawking memory chips or something -- now
*that* would be inappropriate.  (Or, say, get-rich-quick pyramid
schemes!)

- Bob