From: boursy@world.std.com (Stephen Boursy)
Subject: Re: Don Erway is an idiot - his inept Usenet forgeries prove it
Date: 1996/06/25
Date: 1996-06-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <wVX2PD214w165w@bwalk.dm.com>,
Dr. Dimitri Vulis <dlv@bwalk.dm.com> wrote:
>In article <DERWAY.96Jun23202256@alumnae.ndc.com>, the notorious lying forger
> derway@ndc.com (D. Erway) wastes bandwidth the the sound and the fury:
>>
>>If you find Colin James' messages to be offensive, please contact the
>>admins for his latest domain:
>>
>>And ask them to cancel his access.

	Oh my--this bastard D. Erway needs from very special offline
attention.  Do know much about this net.scum Dr. Vulis??

	Anyone out there who has any complaints sent by net.scum
D. Erway trying to get your plug pulled or otherwise censor you
please forward me a copy along with any response you might get
from your provider--we carefully track little bastards like him.

>And if you find Don Erway's idotic forgeries to be offensive, please contact
>the admins for the domain he forged this article from, and ask them to cancel
>his access.

	Oh--I don't think his access should be cancelled--he should
be instead prosecuted.  Better yet to document it and investigate
details of his offline life.  I hate forgers and in my mind they
have no rights.

				Steve
				news.admin.censorship