* Get_Immediate broken?
@ 1996-05-23  0:00 John English
From: John English @ 1996-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've discovered that Get_Immediate is broken under GNAT 3.03 for SunOS
and Solaris -- it never sees any keystrokes.  It works fine under Linux,
so I presume it's a SunOS/Solaris RTL problem.  Can anyone help me get
it working on either system please?

John English <je@brighton.ac.uk>, Dept. of Computing, University of Brighton
  "Disks are divided into sex and tractors..."

* Re: Get_Immediate broken?
@ 1996-05-28  0:00 ` Jon S Anthony
From: Jon S Anthony @ 1996-05-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <Druw5G.958@bton.ac.uk> je@bton.ac.uk (John English) writes:

> I've discovered that Get_Immediate is broken under GNAT 3.03 for SunOS
> and Solaris -- it never sees any keystrokes.  It works fine under Linux,
> so I presume it's a SunOS/Solaris RTL problem.  Can anyone help me get
> it working on either system please?

What are you doing?  3.03 Get_Immediate works fine for me on both
SunOS 2.4 and Solaris 5.4.  If you are using ATC in conjunction with
this, you may be hitting a known problem with ATC in 3.03 Solaris and
3.04 SunOS...

/Jon

--
Jon Anthony