From: <marianne@thomsoft.com>
Subject: Ada 95 Seminars - New Locations
Date: 1996/05/21
Date: 1996-05-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thomson Software Products has added four cities to the "Ada 95 Technical
Overview" seminar series.  The agenda is posted on our web page under
the "News" heading.  Seating is limited, so register early.  We still have
space in our Waltham, MA and Ottawa, ON seminars as well.  Locations are
listed below.

May 29, 1996
The Westin Hotel
70 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA  02154

May 30, 1996
Chateau Laurier
1 Rideau Street
Ottawa, ON  K1N 8S7

NEW LOCATIONS:

June 17, 1996 - Arizona
Marriott's Camelback Inn
5402 East Lincoln
Scottsdale, AZ  85253

June 18, 1996 - San Diego
Wyndam Garden Hotel
5975 Lusk Blvd.
San Diego, CA  92121

June 20, 1996 - Los Angeles
Radisson Plaza LAX South
1400 Parkview Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA  90266

June 21, 1996 - Santa Clara
The Westin Hotel
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA  95054

Reservations are required, and a prompt response would be greatly appreciated.  If you cannot attend, please contact us for seminar
materials.

Please include the following information when registering:
1) Seminar Location
2) Name
3) Title
4) Company