From: bobduff@world.std.com (Robert A Duff)
Subject: Re: From Ada83 to Ada95 ??
Date: 1996/03/15
Date: 1996-03-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <4icbnu$q3o@news4.digex.net>, Mike Ibarra  <ibarra> wrote:
>I'm looking for books or articles that exploit the differences/enhancements of
>Ada 95 in comparison to old Ada83.  Most books I've seen seem to teach Ada95
>from scratch, rather than a comparison and an in depth list of all the new
>aspects of Ada95.

The Rationale has some information like this.  Also, there's a document
called "Changes from Ada 83", or something like that, that lists the
differences in detail (but with no tutorial on how to use the new
features).  Both documents are online at sw-eng.falls-church.va.us via
anonymous FTP in directory public/adaic/docs/standard/95lrm_rat/v6.0.

- Bob