From: derway@ndc.com (D. Erway)
Subject: Re: Don Erway's lies
Date: 1996/06/27
Date: 1996-06-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

 dv> Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 21:48:52 EDT

 >> The attacks are occuring because Colin James' account with
 >> concentric.net was suspended when I forwarded some of his posts, (including

 dv> Don Erway is lying again, as usual. The account of The Right Reverend Colin
 dv> James III at concentric.net has never been suspended, not even for a minute,
 dv> your forged false complaints nonewithstanding.  They know you're a liar, so
 dv> they delete all e-mail from you without reading it.  They just ignore
 dv> you.

All right asshole.  I've had it with you and your kind.  Try this:

To: "D. Erway" <derway@alumni.caltech.edu>
Cc: plb@cris.com, chady@cris.com, df@ndc.com, Thomas.Burns@odi.com,
        smithrud@advtech.uswest.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 12:25:44 -0400
From: "Peter L. Buschman" <plb@sunshine.cris.com>

Mr. Erway,

What follows is as official a statement as I am permitted to make.  You
may repeat this information in the newsgroups to defend your position, but
circumstances prevent me from taking that step personally.

The accounts cjames3@cris.com and cjames3@concentric.net have been suspended
as of Wed, Jun 26, 1996 12:27:51 EDT, and are no longer valid on our service.

This is the most information I can give to you.  Further inquiries on the
matter should be addressed to Robert Chady <chady@cris.com>

Kindest regards,

	Peter L. Buschman

--
Peter L. Buschman                           Email:  plb@cris.com
UNIX System Administrator                   Voice:  517.895.1627

You and CJ (if you are not the same jerk) must leave in shame now.  Your lying
it completely exposed.  You have both claimed the account was was never
suspended.  Reality catches up eventually.

Go away, and quit your spreading of lies and abuse!!!!!

Don

	Don Erway			derway@ndc.com
	Software Manager
	NDC Systems			818-939-3847