From: Makhan Singh Matharu <RSCH2812@CL.UH.EDU>
Subject: RE: INFO-ADA Digest V91 #266
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 91 14:04 CST	[thread overview]

I am working as a research assistant at UH-Clear Lake. I would like to get any
information on Object Management System/Library Management System ( OMS/LMS ).
We are developing an OMS/LMS at UHCL for the Mission and Safety Critical system

in Ada. I would appretiate if some one could inform me about some university
or any private company where any research on OMS/LMS being done.

It will be great help to me, if any body gives me references on OMS/LMS works
which has been done in past.
eg. GAIA : is an OMS developed by Honeywell

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
Makhan Singh Matharu
713-286-9321
713-283-3836