* LDAP ADA API/SDK ?
@ 2001-03-06 22:14 Anonymous
From: Anonymous @ 2001-03-06 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I am currently making some researches about LDAP (Lightweight
Directory Access Protocol) for my master's thesis (m�moire) in
computer science at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium).

After a few searches on the most used web-search engines, I haven't
found any information about an (hypothetical) ADA API (Advanced
programming Interface) or SDK (Source Developper Kit) for LDAP.

Most languages have their own LDAP API/SDK (C, Java, Perl etc) and I
wondered if someone hasn't heard about some ADA (95) bindings ?

Thanks for replying directly to my email given hereafter,

Alain Delava

--
Alain "Harfang" Delava
3e Maitrise en Informatique, U.L.B.