* Re: ActiveAda WHERE????
@ 1995-04-07  0:00 ` RCulloty
From: RCulloty @ 1995-04-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

     You need to purchase it from Alsys, the compiler manufacturer.  Just
call 1-800-995-ALSY (that's their technical support) and I'm sure they
will point you in the right direction.

Ryan J Culloty
rculloty@aol.com

* ActiveAda WHERE????
@ 1995-04-07  0:00 B. Jason Crew
From: B. Jason Crew @ 1995-04-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed a post a few days ago about a compiler called ActiveAda.  It is
apparently a compiler that has libraries dedicated to creating Windows
programs.  I would like whoever posted those messages to E-Mail me with
some info as to how I could get this program.  (Expert in Ada, Flunkie in C)

					Thanks,

					Jason Crew

** Benjamin Jason Crew				J.Crew@eng.auburn.edu **
**		  http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~jasonc                   **

* Re: ActiveAda WHERE????
@ 1995-04-07  0:00 ` Steve Sivulka
From: Steve Sivulka @ 1995-04-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"B. Jason Crew" <jasonc@eng.auburn.edu> wrote:

> I noticed a post a few days ago about a compiler called ActiveAda.  It is
> apparently a compiler that has libraries dedicated to creating Windows
> programs.  I would like whoever posted those messages to E-Mail me with
> some info as to how I could get this program.  (Expert in Ada, Flunkie in C)
>
> 					Thanks,
>
> 					Jason Crew

> ** Benjamin Jason Crew				J.Crew@eng.auburn.edu **
> **		  http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~jasonc                   **

Jason,

Here's the "where" and "who" on how to get
ActivAda for Windows or ActivAda for Windows NT:

   Maria Schatzkamer

   Thomson Software Products (formerly Alsys)
   ActivAda Representative

   Voice:  (617) 270-0030 x234
   Fax:    (617) 270-6882
   Email:  activada@thomsoft.com