From: wisniews@indirect.com (Joe Wisniewski)
Subject: Re: Ada Programmers Wanted
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 00:50:56 GMT
Date: 1995-03-27T00:50:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Colin James III (cjames@stout.entertain.com) wrote:
: In article <NEWTNews.14966.796242301.rramsey@us.net.us.net>,
:  <rramsey@us.net> wrote:
: >
: >>
: >> Ugly (salery should be salary or celery).
: >>
: >>
: >
: >O.K. so I made a typo.  Don't you have anything better to do than lurk around
: >picking?
: >
: >
: >
: >Rick
: >
: >

: What is the dollar amount of your reference bonus, and are you willing to
: split it five ways if necessary to get the right people ?

: Do you have anything better to do than trying to make comp.lang.ada an
: employment agency ?

: Pick another attitude, they're free ...

  Boy, talk about attitude.

  Ignore it Rick. I and others have used this newsgroup periodically not
just for technical networking but employment networking. No one is
turning this into an employment agency. For someone specializing in Ada,
people networking is critically important and if you want to get on a good
project what better way than "talk" with the people who are on the cutting
edge.

  Joe