From: jlo@east.thomsoft.com (John Lo)
Subject: Re: Windows Programming With ActiveAda for Win32s
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 19:51:24 GMT
Date: 1995-03-24T19:51:24+00:00	[thread overview]

charliel@ansel.intersource.com (Charlie Lenahan) writes:

>We are trying to Use ActiveAda for Windows 5.1.3 to Create a Dialog Box.
>Regular Windows Programming you must use a call to MakeProcINstance before you
>call CreateDialog(). How do you Get around this by using the address of the
>callback function for that dialog box.

As for the issue of MakeProcINstance, this is what Win32 API Reference
(which is included on-line with ActivAda for Windows) says:

"The MakeProcInstance function is obsolete. Win32 functions can be called
directly. This function is provided in Win32 only for compatibility with
earlier versions of Windows. Win32 applications should not use this
function."

John Lo