From: burns@dcs.gla.ac.uk (Jim Burns)
Subject: Ada and X Windows programming.
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:58:58 GMT
Date: 1995-02-10T16:58:58+00:00	[thread overview]

We are working with X and have been trying to pass callback procedures to a c
interface we've built to XView. We've got this working with Alsys, but the
GNAT compiler barfs at the call in pragma.

Does anyone know a way round this?
When will the GNAT compiler support the export pragma?

Thanks.
-Jim:)
--
Jim Burns---3rd Year Software Engineering---University of Glasgow
+