* Re: "Introducing Ada9x" report anywhere?
       [not found] <3grss6$384@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>
@ 1995-02-07 13:49 ` Tucker Taft
From: Tucker Taft @ 1995-02-07 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3grss6$384@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>,
Dale Stanbrough  <dale@rmit.edu.au> wrote:

>I'm looking for a postscript version of the booklet "Introducing Ada9x"
>produced by John Barnes. My 1993 version is a little tatty, and a
>little out of date. If anyone knows of either this version or a later one
>(in any format really), then I would be most grateful.

Electronic versions of "Introducing Ada9X" may be found on
ajpo.sei.cmu.edu in ~ftp/public/ada9x/reports/intro
and on sw-eng.falls-church.va.us in ~ftp/public/AdaIC/docs/9Xproject/intro
(note capitalization!).

A more up-to-date version of this material appears as part II
of the Ada 95 rationale, which can be found on ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
in ~ftp/public/ada9x/rm9x/v6.0 and on sw-eng.falls-church.va.us
in ~ftp/public/AdaIC/docs/standard/9Xlrm_rat/v6.0
(again, note that the "X" is capitalized).

>Thanks...
>
>Dale Stanbrough

-Tucker Taft  stt@inmet.com
Intermetrics, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-02-07 13:49 UTC | newest]