From: F.Kooger@vanveen.nl (Frank Kooger)
Subject: Which ADA compiler for DOS
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 00:28:40 GMT
Date: 1995-02-07T00:28:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm new on ADA and on this list. I've read about some good ADA books
lately.
But what is a good ADA DOS compiler to make a start with and where can
I get it?
The same question for a Linux compiler. And how about Windows?
Anyway, I want to make a start in DOS.

This question must have been on this list many times before; sorry
for this one.

Frank Kooger
Holland