From: nelsonb@oodis01.hill.af.mil (Contractor Bert Nelson)
Subject: USA-UT-Ogden Ada Programmer Positions Available
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 06:47:40 GMT
Date: 1995-01-25T06:47:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Synergy, Inc. is looking to fill two full-time Ada Programming Positions at our
Ogden, Utah office.  We are *not* looking for consultants, but those
who will become employees of the company.

Availability

The positions need to filled immediately.

Basic Requirements

* BS in Computer Science or related degree
* At least 1 year experience in the industry
* Ada experience

Desired Experience

* Pro*Ada
* Oracle DBMS
* SQL
* Unix
* Air Force Munitions

The main projects in Ogden include developing munitions systems for the
United States Air Force using Ada, Oracle and SQL*FORMS.

FAX cover letter and resume to

Synergy, Inc.
Phil Nelson
801-393-0013

Do *not* send resumes to the address below.  FAX it to the number above.

B. Nelson
Synergy, Inc.
nelsonb@oodis01.af.hill.mil