From: Steve Sivulka <steve@alsys.com>
Subject: Re: DOS/WINDOWS ADA COMPILERS?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 01:19:06 GMT
Date: 1995-01-25T01:19:06+00:00	[thread overview]

al.lively@business.gatech.edu wrote:

> I am interested in learning how to use ADA, but I must admit I currently know
> very little about it.  Even though I was in the Air Force when ADA was
> a hot subject, I have been far removed from the fray for a few years.
> I would be interested in knowing ADA's current and planned future role
> in DOD and/or other agencies.
>
> I would also be interested in knowing about current validated ADA compilers
> for DOS and/or Windows environments.
>
> I appreciate any help and I hope to get up to snuff soon.
>

> Al Lively
> Information Systems Auditor
> Georgia Institute of Technology

For DOS and Windows Ada development systems I would suggest
Alsys' ActivAda.  It comes with an integrated development environment,
a GUI Builder tool for Ada/Windows code generation, and a 32-bit compiler.

It's a great product...(and I'm not saying
that just because I work for Alsys ;-)

Alsys
10251 Vista Sorrento Pkwy, Ste. 300
San Diego, CA  92121