* Ada compiler for MSDOS or MS-Windows
@ 1995-01-12 13:09 John Skidmore
From: John Skidmore @ 1995-01-12 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can you help?
I'm looking for an ada compiler for MSDOS or ms-windows.  At the moment i
have access to Meridian ada, to obtain a licenced copy of this would be
nice, but im not sure where to look/ask for it!

Thanks 8-)
John.

* Re: Ada compiler for MSDOS or MS-Windows
       [not found] ` <3fhaai$56v@male.EBay.Sun.COM>
@ 1995-01-19  1:17   ` Keith Thompson
From: Keith Thompson @ 1995-01-19  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <3fhaai$56v@male.EBay.Sun.COM> achan@nata.ebay.sun.com (Annie Chan) writes:
> Alsys
> 5959 Cornerstone Court West
> San Diego, CA 92121-9891
> (619) 457-2700

We moved a while ago.  Our current address is

    Thomson Software Products
    10251 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 300
    San Diego, CA 92121
    (619) 457-2700

(The phone number is unchanged).

Though we've merged to form Thomson Software Products, we'll still answer
to the name Alsys.

Not officially speaking for et cetera.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith)  kst@thomsoft.com (kst@alsys.com still works)
TeleSoft^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Alsys^H^H^H^H^H Thomson Software Products

@ 1995-01-20 21:18   ` Kent Mitchell
From: Kent Mitchell @ 1995-01-20 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Annie Chan (achan@nata.ebay.sun.com) wrote:
: Rational
: 3320 Scott Boulevard
: Santa Clara, CA 95054
: (408) 496-3863
Atually the above is our old address and while the 3863 is one of
Rational's numbers it is not the main number.  the correct address and
phone number is:
 Rational Software Corporation
 2800 San Tomas Expy.
 Santa Clara CA. 95051-0951
 408-496-3600
--
Kent Mitchell                   | One possible reason that things aren't
Technical Consultant            | going according to plan is .....