From: Alexy Khrabrov <khrabrov@cccc.com (Alexy V. Khrabrov)>
Subject: Re: "No" Ada jobs in the Boston area
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 22:19:23 GMT
Date: 1995-01-10T22:19:23+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3eumvc$b4@rational.rational.com> kdm@puppy.rational.com (Kent Mitche
ll) writes:
>Gregory Aharonian (srctran@world.std.com) wrote:
>[long list on advertisers deleted]
>: BUT NO ADA.
>One more time ... Rational and Alysy are in business to MAKE MONEY
>for our shareholders.  Everything else is a very distant second.  While we
>feel it is important to produce high quality products to improve customer
>satisfaction which will result in further sales (i.e. money), if we really
>thought we could make more money in the long run buy selling sacks of
>fertilizer we would certainly look at it.  Wake up and smell the coffee, if
>you had worried more about your profitability you might still be in
>business as well.

Kent, with this nice kind of the ideal, imprinted in your souls, one'll
be better off selling the latter to the Satan!  :)  See, it's _the
best_ deal in the spirit you convey: you get unlimited support
directly from Hell, toll-free service ``WitchQuestion'' (sic), your full
life-and-death cycle support ``LowestCircles,'' and if you'll
subscribe by a promotional deadline, you also get the best
unsticking frying pan in the end of the cycle!

--
        Alexy V. Khrabrov <khrabrov@cccc.com>
        ``Age Quod Agis'' (Do what you're doing.)