From: nelsonb@oodis01.hill.af.mil (Contractor Bert Nelson)
Subject: Suggestions for an Advanced Ada class
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 20:53:20 GMT
Date: 1995-01-01T20:53:20+00:00	[thread overview]

I am going to be teacing an Advanced Ada course at the local university
this spring and I need some suggestions.

The textbook for the course has very little in the way of advanced concepts
except tasking.

Any suggestions on advanced topics would be helpful.

Also I would be interested in any supplemental material available on
the net that I could use as hand outs to the class since the book
is lacking.

Bert Nelson
nelsonb@oodis01.hill.af.mil
Ogden, Utah