From: menars@JSP.UMontreal.CA (Menard Steve)
Subject: Complete Ada set ... where?
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 06:37:29 GMT
Date: 1994-12-30T06:37:29+00:00	[thread overview]

	Hi everybody,

		I have just a small question : Where can I get Ada? I
mean, I saw a post 2-3 days back in c.l.c++ about where Ic ould get it,
but, well, being primarily a PC user(I use Unix at school because I
must), I am not used to browsing the internet for stuff I want. So, to
break down my earlier question, could someone answer the following :

	1) Where can I get GNAT (Ada95) for DOS/Windwos and OS/2(my
platforms of choice)?

	2) Where can I get the libraris do do GUI(win or OS/2PM)
developpement, if they exist?

	3) Where can I get documents to learn the Basics of Ada? I want
to know some becaus investing in expensive book.

	Well, thats about all for now. Thanks in advance.
Steve
menars@jsp.umontreal.ca