From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: Ada Query...
Date: 2000/03/26
Date: 2000-03-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>finer point on it, I want this code outside the 'main' program, that can be
>package including this source code, but (?) does a package have to consist
>of functions? Can the package spec and body contain procedures, just like as
  A package can, and usually does, have one or more functions or
procedures.
  package Search is
    procedure Find;
    procedure Find_Special(Special : in String);
    function Found_Count return Natural;
    etc, whatever
  end Search;
  package body Search is
    procedure Find is
    begin .... end Find;
    etc
  end Search;

  with Search;
  procedure Main is
  begin
    Search.Find;
    etc

>I am not using any book at the moment...I can't find it!
  You could also learn brain surgery without book or teacher
by experimenting and asking newsgroup questions.  That too
would be messy and slow.