From: bray@ladc.lockheed.com (bryan ray)
Subject: Re: Windows programming
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 14:27:44 GMT
Date: 1994-12-13T14:27:44+00:00	[thread overview]

We have been using the Meridian Ada compiler for windows and have had a good deal of success.  The program structure is very much like its "C" counterpart.  My guess is that Alsys would provide you with example programs to follow.  I also agree with Jon Jensen to find a good book on programming in windows.  I am using "Programming in Windows 3.1" by Farrell & Connally.  These are structured to C, but the structure is very similar in Ada.

Bryan Ray