* Ada 83 Hypertext LRM
@ 1994-11-10 15:53 Jim Condon
From: Jim Condon @ 1994-11-10 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a LRM for Ada 83 in hypertext form ? I have the
Ada 9X lrm in hypertext and the Ada 83 in plaintext. It seems as the version
pointed to by http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada is gone.

			Thanks in advance
			jim condon

* Re: Ada 83 Hypertext LRM
@ 1994-11-11 23:15 ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1994-11-11 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <39tfl5$nrk@hearst.cac.psu.edu>, Jim Condon <jac156@psu.edu> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know where I can get a LRM for Ada 83 in hypertext form ? I have the
>Ada 9X lrm in hypertext and the Ada 83 in plaintext. It seems as the version
>pointed to by http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada is gone.

A DOS version of the 83 LRM in hypertext (though not html) is a part
of the GW-Ada/Ed-DOS help system, which you can ftp from the PAL or
SimTel. You can run the help system standalone, without bringing up the
environment. No Mac or Un*x version (yet), though.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax) - mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)
         Ada on the World-Wide Web: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/
"Non illegitimi carborundum." (Don't let the bastards grind you down.)

* Re: Ada 83 Hypertext LRM
@ 1994-11-12  1:38 ` Keith Thompson
From: Keith Thompson @ 1994-11-12  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's there now; the URL is <http://www.itl.saic.com/ada/ada_lrm.html>.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith)  kst@alsys.com
TeleSoft^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Alsys, Inc.

* Re: Ada 83 Hypertext LRM
@ 1994-11-13 19:42   ` Dr Paul Gorman
From: Dr Paul Gorman @ 1994-11-13 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Subject: Re: Ada 83 Hypertext LRM
From: Michael Feldman, mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu
Date: 11 Nov 1994 18:15:43 -0500

>>Does anyone know where I can get a LRM for Ada 83 in hypertext form ? I
have the
>>Ada 9X lrm in hypertext and the Ada 83 in plaintext. It seems as the
version
>>pointed to by http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada is gone.

Not gone, just gone walkies! The company Greg works for rearrange some of
the
pointer in their HTTP server so I had to search around for it a little.
Anyway, here is the URL:

http://www.itl.saic.com/employee/gregg_hanna/ada/index.html

Paul.