* need program
@ 1994-11-02 23:25 Micah Jon Pering
From: Micah Jon Pering @ 1994-11-02 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need a program that uses recursion.  It is to make a matrix of 15 cities.  The program reads in connecting routes of the fifteen cities and displays the matrix.  Then, if a user says that he wishes to travel from city 4 to city 5, the display shows him the route.

mpering@cs.clemson.edu

--
Taipan of Clemson

* Re: need program
@ 1994-11-03  2:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1994-11-03  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <399751$kuo@hubcap.clemson.edu>,
Micah Jon Pering <mpering@earth.cs.clemson.edu> wrote:
>I need a program that uses recursion.  It is to make a matrix of 15 cities.  The program reads in connecting routes of the fifteen cities and displays the matrix.  Then, if a user says that he wishes to travel from city 4 to city 5, the display shows him the route.

Running behind on your homework assignment? :-)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada

* Re: need program
@ 1994-11-03  5:21 ` Joe Wisniewski
From: Joe Wisniewski @ 1994-11-03  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Micah Jon Pering (mpering@earth.cs.clemson.edu) wrote:
: I need a program that uses recursion.  It is to make a matrix of 15 cities.  The program reads in connecting routes of the fifteen cities and displays the matrix.  Then, if a user says that he wishes to travel from city 4 to city 5, the display shows hi
m the route.

: mpering@cs.clemson.edu

Hmmmmm? Getting to be end of the semester. Too many football games instead of time in the computer lab?

Certainly you wouldn't be asking for someone reading this group to take away your pleasure of figuring this
out for yourself? ;--0)

Seriously, are you asking for tips on recursion in Ada? If so, we can help you there. If the former ......
Good luck.

BTW. You need to put hard carriage returns in your messages.

Joe Wisniewski

: --
: Taipan of Clemson