From: a311581@ventures.NoSubdomain.NoDomain (Kevin Cline)
Subject: Re: Verdix Exception Traceback history
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 17:07:19 GMT
Date: 1994-10-18T17:07:19+00:00	[thread overview]

I suggest calling Alsys/TeleSoft in San Diego and getting a copy
of the TeleSoft Ada Compiler (Not Alsys AdaWorld!).  I spent 3 years
using both the Telesoft Compiler (on Suns) and the Verdix Compiler
(on SGI) and found the Telesoft Compiler with IEEE Posix bindings
a much better environment.  The Verdix debugger is truly weird.