From: bub@cis.umassd.edu (Paul Baptista)
Subject: How to convert string 2 int...
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:22:17 GMT
Date: 1994-09-26T14:22:17+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm starting to learn ADA.  I know with other languages we can convert
a character variable to an integer.  I was wonder can ADA do this?

I'm trying to write a program that accepts a string from the user.
Then it will parse out all the numbers in the string and print the total.

Ex.   Enter string: 1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x10

Result:

1
2
3