From: azimmer@rsa.hisd.harris.com (Alan D Zimmerman, Loral RSA)
Subject: Re: ARPA/SEI WWW server barely In article 78C@world.std.com,
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 13:57:31 GMT
Date: 1994-09-23T13:57:31+00:00	[thread overview]

srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian) writes:
 > (3) SEI
>         Background                                                 ( NO  Ada)
>         Focus Areas                                                ( NO  Ada)
>             Software Process                                       ( NO  Ada)
>             Software Risk Management                               ( NO  Ada)
>             Product Attribute Engineering                          ( NO  Ada)
>             Software Engineering Techniques                        ( NO  Ada)
>         SEI Events                                                 ( NO  Ada)
>         SEI Publications                                           ( NO  Ada)

Well Greg, I don't know how much looking you did, but the SEI publications
area has the SEI catalog which includes DARK, Ada Adoption Handbook,
and other items.  You also failed to list the SEI FTP archive which lists
the ACVC, ACVC 9X, durra, and others with (MUCH Ada)

Greg, Look before you bash

Alan Zimmerman
Views and opinions strickly my own.