From: stt@dsd.camb.inmet.com (Tucker Taft)
Subject: Re: Any HTML Ada primers out there?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 10:35:27 GMT
Date: 1994-09-21T10:35:27+00:00	[thread overview]

The Ada 9X Mapping/Revision Team is preparing Ada 9X training materials.
Our current plan is to produce a CD-ROM, and if possible, a WWW-compatible
version as well.  We hope to finish in the first half of next year.  We will
make preliminary versions accessible via WWW if possible.

S. Tucker Taft   stt@inmet.com
Ada 9X Mapping/Revision Team
Intermetrics, Inc.
Cambridge, MA  02138