* Re: Heartfelt Appologies!!!
       [not found] <uyhE9.42990$ea.715168@news2.calgary.shaw.ca>
@ 2002-11-25  6:59 ` Stapler
From: Stapler @ 2002-11-25  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:20:42 -0500, Hope and Love wrote:

>  I would like to appologize to all the readers and anybody else affected
>  by my indescretions, I felt that i was advertising a product that I
>  know works and signed up as an affiliate to promote this product so I
>  listed it in the individual newsgroups with the URL I did not realize I
>  was spamming, as I am an idividual and putting it in groups 1 at a
>  time....well I thought wrong and ticked off a lot of people!! For this
>  I am sorry. The company that Im an affiliate for in did not have any
>  knowledge of what I did, and as soon as they found out ordered me to
>  stop immediatly..which I did and it will not happen again I do hope
>  that You will accept My appologies and not hold this against myself or
>  the company whose product I was promoting.
>
>  Mike

Now, hopefully you've learned your lesson. Heh.

Alright, this is one of the rare times I can chuckle about spam.

Stapler

* Re: Heartfelt Appologies!!!
@ 2002-11-25 14:14   ` Wes Groleau
From: Wes Groleau @ 2002-11-25 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Now, hopefully you've learned your lesson. Heh.

I wonder whether the apology is more wallet-felt than heart-felt.

I went back to the original spam--the website is down "due to spamming"

* Re: Heartfelt Appologies!!!
@ 2002-11-25 15:23     ` chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2002-11-25 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Groleau wrote:

> > Now, hopefully you've learned your lesson. Heh.
>

> I wonder whether the apology is more wallet-felt than heart-felt.
>
> I went back to the original spam--the website is down "due to spamming"

I've heard of one guy who make spammers pay by a combination of ghost
mouse, scripts and an anonymous proxy.  Makes them crawl and beg!  Maybe
he gave this spammer a blast of whatever it is he does!  :)

Muwahahwhahahaha

--
for personal replies change spamoff to chris