From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Win32 dialogs/resource grief (longish)
Date: 2000/03/01
Date: 2000-03-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Your problem is the tools, not the code.

res2coff is botching up the job.

You must place both dlgs in a single resource script. Create your res and
then run MS's cvtres on it. If you want to go all the way GNU use windres
and include a line like this at the start of your resource

#include "E:\gnat\mingw32\include\windows32\defines.h"

That will suck in the defines for your resources.

So again:

1. All resources in one .rc file
2. use windres, or any rc program and MS cvtres

I have a copy of windres at

http://www.adapower.com/com/windres.zip

David Botton