From: tim@MSN.com [see sig ] (See Sig)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.11p for OS/2  ?
Date: 1999/03/10
Date: 1999-03-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:12:57, Bill Eriksson
<bill.eriksson@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When will there be an update to  GNAT 3.11p for os/2 ?
>
> I think there is one, but not uploaded yet.

Has any new information about 3.11 for OS/2 surfaced? I enquired of
Mr.Dewar about the matter and his e-mail response was to the effect
that while a 3.11 exists, [ I don't now its quality status] there was
no immediate plans to release it. Mr.Dewar mentioned that he hoped
they would be able to get it out at a not-too-distant-time. I meant to
reply to his kind note but was busy chasing children arounfd the house
at the time. Since then the message scrolled off the inbox folder and
became out-of-sight, out-of-mind.  If anyone has heard any news would
they please let me know by posting or a quick e-mail.

Thanks

Tim Erickson
t j e r i c k at I B M . N E T
Remove the spaces to reply