From: Chris <kislow@pilot.njin.net>
Subject: Re: INFO-ADA Digest V93 #82
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 93 21:15:42 EST	[thread overview]

  Meridian I think has a graphics package that can develop the graphics
  you want, plus the Janus/Ada complier does also, but I think you have
 to find the company that produces the complier to obtain the packages,
  But they are out there I know it is a bit tedious to go and look
 for this info. but I had to it for my Ada class. I am student at
Stockton State College, and finding this out was a real pain. If my
 memory holds correct Meridian does have a graphics package.