From: Chris <kislow@pilot.njin.net>
Subject: Re: INFO-ADA Digest V93 #82
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 93 21:10:12 EST	[thread overview]

   I have programmed in Ada for about 2 years as a student, which I still
  am.  I really like it alot probably because of the simple fact that
  I programmed in that language more than the others. So I feel more
 confident in using it. Don't get the impression that Ada is bad, a
 professor told me once, always give something a chance you will see
 the pros and cons much better. Ada has giving Zyme a better understanding
 of programming and now I am a much better programmer, not because I know
 Ada best, because of the fact that I understood the meaning of programming
 better using the Ada language. I have developed a bunch of programs in Ada.
  Which in some other languages could have been done, much easier. Ada is
 slowly developing into a good language now that Ada 9x will be released,
 this will probably give Ada new highs, and probably become more efficient.
  So that is my experience.
   Later

       Chris Kislow.