From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Strange linker problem with Adagraph
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:55:53 -0600
Date: 2001-01-30T07:55:53-06:00	[thread overview]

You need to realize that a linker argument of -ladagraph directs the
linker to look for a file named libadagraph.a (or possibly libadagraph.so).

The linker will look for this file in the standard directories in which
it normally looks for library files, plus any directories you have
specified with a -L argument to the linker.

Look at the documentation for ld for more details.

If  neither libadagraph.a nor libadagraph.so is not present, then you
may need to reinstall adagreph.