From: Bill Findlay <yaldnif.w@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: GNAT GPL 2013 on OS X Mavericks
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 02:34:51 +0100
Date: 2013-10-25T02:34:51+01:00	[thread overview]

I have installed Mavericks on my second computer (I'm not stupid 8-) and
find that gnatmake fails at the link stage: ld fails to find libraries and
reports them as missing from /usr/lib.  They are present in Xcode for OS X
10.8, but not in 10.9.  Adding the library location in Xcode to LIBRARY_PATH
seems to make no difference.  Copying one or two from Xcode to /usr/lib
makes ld go on to complain about others; copying the lot borks Mavericks.

Reinstallation looms ...

BTW, doinstall in Mavericks demands that the Xcode licence terms be agreed
to before it will complete the installation!

--
Bill Findlay
with blueyonder.co.uk;