From: usenet.ufl.edu!zeno.fit.edu!zach.fit.edu!ecs28926@gatech.edu  ( STREETER)
Subject: Pragma's for Ada ????
Date: 14 Sep 93 21:11:39 GMT	[thread overview]

HELP !!!!!

I need to do two things with Ada that I have no experience doing :

  1. I need to check the HOST-ID of both RISC-6000 and Sparc-4 machines

  2. I need to read files from a CD-ROM Drive in ISO-9660 format Level1
     and convert them back to normal Unix files and store them in the proper
     directories.

I realize I will probably need to you Pragma Interface to do this but I
have Little to no experience doing this.  If anyone has some sample code or
algorithms to solve either one of problems the help would be greatly
appriecated.  Thanks in advance ...

Blake Streeter
Please Email Me at my Work Address -- brs@sps.com