From: news.crd.ge.com!e7sa!groleau@uunet.uu.net  (Wes Groleau x1240 C73-8)
Subject: Re: Source Control Utilities needed
Date: 7 Sep 93 21:25:56 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <111622@hydra.gatech.EDU> jm59@prism.gatech.EDU (MILLS,JOHN M.) writ
es:
>Anyway, cutting to the chase .. We will now be working in Suns, and would
>appreciate suggestions and experience for version-control or library-
>management packages to consider.  It would be nice to be able to group
>source, batch scripts, test code, assembly code, possibly object libraries,
>documentation, ..., and access the most current examples simply.  Please
>suggest products (PD or shareware preferred), and share your experience.

I would suggest at least a consideration of Razor.  E-mail razor-info@tower.com
for more info.  If that address bounces, I'll try to further investigate.  I am
not affiliated with tower concepts, but I have used the product.

There are also free items available from the FSF.  FTP to
wuarchive.wustl.edu and retrieve /mirrors/gnu/DESCRIPTIONS

Wes G.