* Re: Did Tony Hoare really change his mind about Ada?
@ 1993-08-23 17:21 Wes Groleau x1240 C73-8
From: Wes Groleau x1240 C73-8 @ 1993-08-23 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <70572@mimsy.umd.edu> alex@cs.umd.edu (Alex Blakemore) writes:
>if he did change his mind, does anyone have a reference to any public
>writing or statement to that effect?  It would be really useful to use

It would also be useful to have the actual wording and context of the original
quote instead of biased and intellectually dishonest re-phrasing by Mr. T.H.

And I also welcome someone to correct me poor memory of his exact words on
debuggers and otehr tools.  Or as one person hinted, maybe it was Dijkstra
and not Hoare that said that.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-08-23 17:21 UTC | newest]