From: Bill Findlay <yaldnif.w@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Aspects, rep specs, shifts, conditional expressions, expression functions
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:50:07 +0000
Date: 2011-12-23T17:50:07+00:00	[thread overview]

On 23/12/2011 01:01, in article jd0jtn$21o$1@munin.nbi.dk, "Randy Brukardt"
<randy@rrsoftware.com> wrote:

> "Bill Findlay" <yaldnif.w@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>   type blockage is (buffer_busy, locked_out) with Size => 1;
>
> Minor stylistic comment:

Thanks, Randy.  I had not realized that the RM authors were setting a
precedent with the layout.

One aspect (!)  of my code thatI do not like is that the auxiliary type,
PHU_as_6_bits, and functions, as_6_bits and short_PHU, are exposed to view.
I'm going back to a more conventional package with a body.

--
Bill Findlay
with blueyonder.co.uk;