* Lots of X-Windows binding for Ada
@ 1993-07-22 19:04 Karl A. Nyberg
From: Karl A. Nyberg @ 1993-07-22 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Change in area code.  The area code is now 706.

The software comes on QIC-24 tape.  It costs $500.  Documentation is another
$13.   Distribution is limited to the United States only. (Meaning don't
expect to see it on an anonymous FTP site near you any time soon...)

There's an Xlib IMPLEMENTATION in Ada on export.lcs.mit.edu, courtesy of
Rational.

An early STARS binding is available on ajpo.sei.cmu.edu in the
~ftp/public/infoada/X directory.

A partial Motif Ada binding is available on ftp.ulowell.edu.

A binding is also available on anna.stanford.edu in the anna subdirectory.

I can make the source.asset.com bindings available if somebody wants to
provide an FTP site...

Plus, many compiler vendors and third party companies will sell you ones as
well.

-- Karl --

--
Karl Nyberg			-- karl@grebyn.com
Grebyn Corporation		-- 1-703-281-2194

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-07-22 19:04 UTC | newest]