From: sgi!odin!davemc@ames.arc.nasa.gov  (David McAllister)
Subject: Re: Ada 9X at OOPSLA '93 (Was Re: Gauntlet thrown:  OOPSLA program)
Date: 10 Jul 93 05:09:10 GMT	[thread overview]

>program:  Who are the Ada vendors exhibiting at OOPSLA?  So far,
>one response, and that not an Ada vendor per se, but from a
>workstation vendor who (correct me if I'm wrong) markets a
 ^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd also like to point out that we also sell large mainframes
and file servers and database stuff, as well as being the
third largest supecomputer vendor in the world.
>version of the Verdix compiler.  But no response from Verdix.

we do resell the Verdix compiler, but this product has both
SGI engr content and added value (i.e. GL bindings).

>Or Alsys.  Or DEC.  Or Alsys-nee-Telesoft.  Or SD-Scicon.  Or
>Meridian.  Or Tartan.  Or TLD.  Or ICC.  Or DDC-I.  Or Aitech.
>Or Rational.  Or SKY.  Or Alliant.  Or Concurrent.  Or Convex.
>Or Cray.  Or E-Systems.  Or Encore.  Or Harris.  Or HP.  Or
>HP/Apollo.  Or 1BM.  (Partial list of Ada vendors from the June
>1993 Ada-Jovial newsletter.

or from any of the other Verdix OEMs for that matter!

>Jim Crigler

Dave McAllister
--
*SHINDO - the ART of the MIND*