* Re: Ada Code generator
@ 1993-07-09 12:11 Wes Groleau X7574
From: Wes Groleau X7574 @ 1993-07-09 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

in article ej3@disuns2.epfl.ch, kouthon@litsun.epfl.ch (Thierry Kouthon) writes
:
>Does anybody knows about a tool that could generate ada code from
>a parse tree representation of a program ?

Unfortunately, I discarded all the documentation a month ago.  But in hopes of
jogging someone else's memory, there was a thing called GRASP (acronym) that ha
d three phases.

1. Parse Ada and generate an ASCII listing whith marking for showing structure.
2. Produce a true graphic representation of the Ada
3. Turn the graphic representation (possibly edited) into regular Ada source.

Came from some USA university.  Info available from DTIC / NTIS.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-07-09 12:11 UTC | newest]