From: Bill Findlay <yaldnif.w@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: KDF9 emulator in Ada 2005
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:44:34 +0100
Date: 2011-04-16T01:44:34+01:00	[thread overview]

The first public release of ee9, my KDF9 emulator, is now available via:

  http://www.findlayw.plus.com/KDF9/#Emulator

The zip file includes a Mac OS X binary, and full Ada 2005 source code.

Courtesy of David Holdsworth, a Linux/FreBSD binary is available at:

   http://sw.ccs.bcs.org/KDF9/ee9.zip

(Many thanks to Simon Wright for building a 64-bit GNAT for MacOS X last
year, which rescued me from an over-hasty adoption of Snow Leopard.)

--
Bill Findlay
with blueyonder.co.uk;