From: dale!jhb@nosc.mil  (John Bollenbacher)
Subject: Re: GW-Ada/Ed-DOS available free from WUSTL (long)
Date: 18 Jun 93 16:04:53 GMT	[thread overview]

BTW, just to clarify: I agree completely with all of Greg's points except
the one about lifting the Ada Mandate.  It certainly does seem as if those
charged with the responsibility of expanding the use of the language (STARS
et al.) have dropped (and, possibly, buried) the ball.

Reasonable people can disagree about the advisability of the mandate.  I,
however (being unreasonable) will abstain from that particular debate.

- John Bollenbacher                                        jhb@dale.cts.com -
- Titan Linkabit Corp.                                       (619) 552-9963 -
- 3033 Science Park Rd.                                                     -
- San Diego, Ca. 92121                                                      -