From: dale!helkenn@nosc.mil  (David Helken)
Subject: Re: Invitation to companies wishing to support the PAL users
Date: 12 Jun 93 21:20:27 GMT	[thread overview]

Thank you, Rick. This tree is very close to the notion of a moderated
comp.lang.Ada.announce board I described earlier this year. I am not a vendor,
but a user, and would like to know how to get additional information about your
services. In particular, I have no ftp access to internet and so feel like I'm
on the outside of the candy store looking in. I want to look over that tree of
yours but how?

	Dave